Friday, March 28, 2008

Moving right along

Sorry it has been a while since the last post, but progress is being made on all fronts here at the homestead.
In sports:
Apparently professional photographers at the Shamrock Marathon decided I was a good subject (or they thought "look at that poor beached whale trying ot make it to the water")...either way they sent and published some pics of me in action.



Hmm, tried to add another in this space but it didnt work, oh well





On the Wedding Front:
We are under the 2 months mark and finally feel like we might actually pull this circus off! My dress came back from the seamstress on Monday and fits very well. While I was at my final fitting my wedding band came to the door. Gordon thinks it was a good omen. Still debating on whether to have my rings fused togeher before or after the wedding...I am routing for after so I dont have to go without my ring from VA all the way till the wedding, but I can see the benefits fo doing it that way I suppose (any thoughts, ideas?)

In Health:

A nasty cold has been going around the area. Yours truly was one of the victims, but it looks like I am on the rebound (a box of Sudafed, a few tissues, some Ibuprofen, and a role of toilet paper later that is.)

In Entertainment News:

I read that Tyra Banks has a stalker and is afraid to go out now...If I were here I would be afraid of going out because of the awful hairweaves and wigs her stylists give her, but that's just me. Also I was forced to take a client to see Titanic the Musical at the Sandler Center in Virginia Beach...my thoughts Stay far far away from this train wreck!! It was based on factual events but from someone with at least a minor in theater...Peter Griffin's version of the "King and I" would win an award before this thing would...There was a murder yesterday afternoon and the vicitm was theater... :P

Now over to Cooke in weather...


The skies are clear the temperature is near 80 degrees (sorry IN folks) and I just got back from the dog park! After being chased and chasing a Jack-ass, I mean Russell,Terrier and a couple Shelties and a Scottie I am pooped!! Here is a live satellite image of the current situation:

That sums up this episode of Nawfolk Livin', tune in next time

No comments: