Friday, January 11, 2008

Project Week






This has been a productive week. Besides working my regular hours I have also made progress with wedding invitations. They are really looking good (as good as DIY invitations can be). We still need the address labels to do but that will be cake compared to rolling 60 little scrolls and tying even smaller ribbons around them.




Other than that I have begun to push myself a little farther in my running. I normally like the comfort of the treadmill but have been forcing myself to take advantage of the unusually warm weather-thank you CFC's and styrofoam!



Gordon has been taking full advantage of his paid time off and is getting our '79 vespa P200E ready for the "Freeze your Balls off" rally in NC next weekend. This has been a 10 year project for Gordon. While living in Indiana he made significant progress with my encouragement. Little did I know when he said it's pretty much a complete bike he meant...he had all of the parts but you had to sift through a tub of rust and tetanus to begin to decipher what they were...but Props to Gordon cuz it looks great now!!



And we can't forget the other member of our family...well he is feeling better since his bout with diarrhea. He has been making progress on his sleep...as you can clearly see!

No comments: